Monday 14 January 2013

Introduction

Logic. The very first time I ever encountered such a topic in my academic career. It will take some time to get used to the course material (hoping that a recommended book mentioned in the fall session will help somehow) seeing as some of the symbols may take some time to memorize and to actually apply them to a course. Reading through the course notes, some sections of the text remind me of the curriculum that was taught in my high school (Data Management) so that was something that surprised me (subsets, notation) Currently on the topic of Logical Notation, many simple events/statements being explained in a different way of communicating is a bit strange to get exposed to but as the weeks come by, hopefully it will start to sink in and should aid me in my academic career.         

No comments:

Post a Comment