Thursday 7 February 2013

Persistence

My very first midterm coming in 12 hours, I am a bit anxious to see what I will up against. With the introduction of Quantifiers, Implications, Venn Diagrams and etc have really tested my knowledge of logic and hopefully this experience of pain and agony will eventually lead to a journey of deeper inquiry, and maybe the pursuit of even more logic in the subject of Computer Science. Having done tutorials and the assignment, understanding the course evaluations has been advantageous and should prepare me for the 1st term test. Keeping up with the course work has been conflicting with my other subjects but being persistent with my work will work out in the long run.

"Energy and persistence conquer all things." - Benjamin Franklin   

No comments:

Post a Comment